Every now and then I get the urge to redecorate, and not in the take the entire room apart and start from scratch way but more taking little spaces and moving things around from room to room to see how they look in different places. I worked on my nightstand this weekend and love the way it came out! We have a tiny “master bedroom” but I’m okay with that, it’s less space and more love 🙂
The nightstand and lamp were in Gracie’s room but they weren’t really fitting (I still haven’t finished her room yet, eek!) so I moved them to my little corner and I think they look great. I also found that “I love us” print from Homegoods and thought it looked perfect hanging above with just the right amount of height. The table is vintage and I found the lamp at Target.
Nightstand Refresh Essentials
- Side table, I linked up some favorites below
- Lamp, Target and Homegoods are my go-to’s for lamps
- Trinket Tray, my mom made ours out of a seashell for our ring bearer at our wedding and I now use it for my jewelry at night
- Candle (Splurge for the diptyque, you’ll get endless hours of feeling luxurious from their beautiful scents and your space will smell divine) I love the Baies one.
- A good book, currently reading Sons and Daughters of Ease & Plenty