Hi dearies!! I’m popping on quick to share a very simple fall take on french toast that you can make this weekend for breakfast or brunch. It literally takes NO extra time, and the flavor is perfect for chilly mornings with hot coffee.
Here is what you need:
- any type of cranberry bread — I found this one at Trader Joe’s and it’s perfect as plain toast and even better in this recipe.
- 2 eggs
- milk or half+half
- pumpkin pie spice (again, found this at Trader Joe’s)
- butter (I’ve made the switch to Kerry Gold and it’s SOOOOO good!)
Here is what you do:
- scramble your eggs, half + half, salt, and 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice
- dip the bread into the egg mixture
- fry the bread in a buttered pan (or if you’re watching your calories, use a spray
- serve with a pad of kerry gold butter on top and drizzled with real maple syrup
I promise you are going to LOVE this!!