Cheeseburger sliders in the oven is just one of those things you won’t understand until you try it. We love to make these on days when we’re super busy and all we want is some warm cheese and bread to fill us up. Can’t go wrong!
Here’s how to make these delicious oven-baked sliders.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 white onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 12 hawaiian sweet rolls
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- sliced pickles
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, worcestershire sauce and 1/2 chopped white onion in a bowl. Then, press the beef evenly into a 9×13 inch pan. It should be a flat layer. Bake for 25 minutes at 350.
- While the beef is cooking, sauté the other 1/2 white onion in a little olive oil and add a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook until golden and delicious.
- Now get the rolls ready. Cut them in half lengthwise. Drain the beef when it’s done and carefully set it aside on a cutting board.
- Place the bottoms of the buns in the baking dish. Then place the beef on top. Layer on the cheddar slices or crumbled blue cheese. Finish with the remaining bun tops.
- Brush the tops with melted butter, and then it’s back in the oven for 5 minutes.
- The cheese should be melty and the tops golden brown. Cut into individual sliders and serve. Oh and don’t forget your sautéed onions and sliced pickles if you want to load them up.
Try to eat just one.