Guyssss. This is our FAVORITE new recipe in the Joy household. It’s full of flavor and covers all the main food groups, plus it’s super healthy! It’s also family friendly, my kids aren’t fans of cooked peppers so I just serve them the raw peppers on the side of the rice and chicken.
- cooked chicken breast. roast it in the oven, buy a rotisserie chicken, grill it, whichever you prefer! For this recipe I roasted two bone-in breasts with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- two red peppers and one yellow pepper
- brown rice
- trader joe’s SOYAKI sauce
- slice your peppers into strips and line them on a baking sheet. drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper and roast them in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes
- cook brown rice according to instructions
- slice up your avocado + clean some fresh cilantro
- Once everything is cooked, all you do it put it all in a bowl (I like the rice at the bottom as a “base”) and put all the goodies on top!
Top with Soyaki sauce and enjoy!