Hi Friends! This pasta is my actual favorite. I’ve been to Italy several times and this is the pasta that comes closest to the taste of Italy. It’s pretty easy, I usually use pecorino romano as my cheese but all I had was feta and it ended up being a happy and yummy mistake!
It makes my heart sing when I see your kitchens with our family favorite dishes! I would LOVE for you to try this and then tag me in your stories (or just send me pics!)
Directions as follows:
- 4-6 ounces spaghetti
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup feta (non crumbled is better but all I had was crumbled)
- Chopped basil
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions. Reserve ½ of pasta water and drain your pasta.
2. Add olive oil and garlic to large pan over medium heat until it becomes fragrant.
3. Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves and add them to the pan, stirring occasionally until they get stewy.
4. Transfer the pasta into the pan along with reserved pasta water.
5. Add in basil, feta cheese and stir.
6. Serve onto plates and enjoy!