Stripes remind me of warm weather, and I’m jonesing hard for some sunshine on my shoulders these days (as I stare out onto a foot of snow on our deck ?). You can totally wear stripes all year round and I’ve picked out some new favorites that I’ve been wearing lately, and some that I have already packed for our next vacation, umm that two piece dress?!!?
1. This off the shoulder number is SO pretty, and you would never believe where I found it!
2. Striped espadrilles, these are classics and will never go out of style, SO cute for spring break and for summer!
3. This off the shoulder two piece dress is A-MAZING!! I just got mine for our next trip to Florida and I’m seriously in love. It’s so different and beautiful, I plan on wearing it with a boater hat all summer long.
4. This striped top can either be worn off the shoulder or as a boatneck. I’ve been wearing it as a boatneck and I love the bell sleeve detail. A trendy statement on a classic top (see below)
5. I love this surfer girl sweatshirt, perfect to layer on top of your bathing suit with ripped shorts, or white jeans.
6. Ruffles AND stripes?? Love this sweater, Sign me up!
7. This Hat Attack straw tote is SO cute. I used it while we were in Florida over the holidays and I especially loved it sitting in my bike basket.
8. This backless bow bodysuit is everything. I posted it here and also wore it to fashion week and everyone loved it. You need to wear this bra with it, but you’ll get use out of it if you like to wear backless tops.
9. See? I told you that you’d get use out of the bra, another amazing backless top with the cutest bow detail!
11. I wear this striped sweater all the time! It’s so soft and has the sweetest little scallop detail on the neckline and sleeves
12. Button cardigan, my mom bought me one of these years ago when I was pregnant and the style is still going strong. Now I have it so many colors and it is the most comfy cardigan to wear around the house and during the day with leggings ??
Happy Stripe Shopping! One more DAY until TGIF!
photos by Stephanie Elliott Photography