Welp, I think it’s time to officially accept Fall! Brian here making our family favorite chicken chili. Also a great option for your Sunday football tailgate!!
We shopped at Walmart for all of our ingredients. Walmart is an easy one-stop shop and they even have home delivery which I LOVE! Walmart’s brands like Great Value offer organic solutions and are also budget friendly. I love that Walmart provides these budget friendly solutions along with value!
Ok, let’s get to the good stuff! I laid out the ingredients and step by step instructions. Literally takes 10 minutes. I hope you enjoy this cozy fall meal with family on game day!
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 diced onion
- 1 can of diced tomatoes, 14.5 oz
- 2 cans of cannellini beans, drained
- 1 can of black beans, drained
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 carton of chicken broth, 32 oz
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsps dried oregano
- 2 tsps ground cumin
- 2 tsps chili powder
- 1 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese
- French baguette
- In a large dutch oven pot over medium heat add extra virgin olive oil and sauté your chopped onion for 5 mins, or until translucent.
- Add in cannellini beans, black beans, diced tomatoes, shredded rotisserie chicken, spices, chicken broth and top with 1 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 mins.
- Top with some monterey jack cheese and a slice of French bread and enjoy!!