OMG – we are officially in the Spring season and Summer is RIGHT around the corner 🙂 Continuing this series of sharing some of the March top sellers! You all loved the last post like this as you can see what others are liking and another chance to get some of these greatest hits (some are on sale right now for 40% off!).
I also just love how this community of many different yet somewhat like-minded people can come together and celebrate the desire to look and feel good through similar fashion items! The best part is that all of you who have these items, are going to wear them in your own unique and incredible way and I just love that. Well it seems like we were all in the same state of mind this month with most of the items being from my California packing list (aka looking forward to sunny weather!).
**click on image to shop individual items**
10. Whisper Cotton V-Neck Pocket Tee If you get one thing off this list, let it be this! I live in this tee all year round and layer on top with a cardigan in the winter. SO soft, comfy and under $20!
9. High Rise Cuffed Denim Shorts These are the best! Great wash, great length (you can also un-cuff the hem to go longer if you wanted) and fits great.
8. City Mid-Volume Backpack Such a great travel and beach bag. Great “cool mom bag” to tote around all the essentials comfortably. I love how it’s not too big or small, just the right size.
7. Ruffle Underwire Bikini Top A really flattering top with the support of the underwire. Right now 40% off and also comes in red, black and white!
6. High Waisted White Denim another fav of mine I’ve shared a lot. Love that you can have the look of distressed jeans without the need to be cold. Wore them on the beach at night in Cali and was perfect as there was a little chill so they kept me warm. Great price point under $60 and a part of the buy 1 get 1 50% off denim sale.
5. Woven Bead Hoop Earrings Have worn these a lot since I got them! It looks like the color I have is currently sold out (I will keep an eye open) but they also have a really pretty purple color which would be a great statement accessory for spring. They are only $16!!
4. Cutout One-Piece Swimsuit I was really loving navy this month 🙂 At first I wasn’t sure if I would be comfortable in a cutout one-piece but it’s honestly the best of both worlds. A one-piece bikini that you can feel good and look good in!
3. Strapless Midi Dress absolutely adore the look of this dress. Great for warmer weather day or night and would be so cute if you were pregnant as it has the empire waist.
2. Birkenstock Linnea Platform Sandal you all likely know my obsession with these by now as I shared them a ton while we were in California (wore them basically everyday) and would still be wearing them if it was warm enough here in CT! Great spin on the classic Birkenstock look and still really comfortable.
1. Wrap Bikini Top – YESSSS – OK so I’m so glad this was #1 because I really loved it. Perfect amount of coverage and support while keeping it stylish while I played with B&G on the beach. Right now it’s 40% off and also comes in red!
***It looked like a lot of us had another thing in common this month….wanting to splurge on a beautiful purse!! I had mentioned in my Q&A Part 1 post that the one item I do like to spend more than usual on, is a nice bag that I can use for a long time (i.e. get my moneys worth). I recently invested in this crossbody bag so I’m probably not due for another splurge anytime soon, but this Gucci purse is still on my wishlist and many of you seemed to like it too as it was one of the most clicked items this month!!
I hope you enjoy this post and find it interesting to see what others are liking from what I share. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend and leave a comment below if you snagged any of these top sellers!!