Sunglasses | Top | Bag| Jeans
Today I am sharing out top 10 things to do in Jupiter, Florida!
We’re actually flying back from Florida right now and both kids are magically occupied. So I figured now would be a great time to write about all of our favorite spots in the Florida, Jupiter/Tequesta area! Florida in general is such an amazing place to visit for families and we’re so grateful my parents chose this as their “snow bird” destination.
We’ve been coming here for over 20 years, and fun fact, Brian and I actually got married here at the Florida Jupiter Beach Resort and Spa!
MY NEW BAG DETAILS
Before we get into the details, I wanted to introduce you all to my new bag! It’s by Brahmin and I’m in love! I’ve been looking for a new leather crossbody, one that isn’t a tote but more of a personal bag I can carry when I’m sans kids. I love the unique shape and it’s super high quality which I of course appreciate. Brahmin designs 100% of their products in Massachusetts (where they have always been), and they use luxurious leathers sourced from Italy and around the globe. Their main goal is to create really high-quality, hand-crafted products that will stand the test of time. I could definitely see and feel the quality right when I saw the bag and love the idea of having a piece that will last me through the years, and something I can pass down to Grace. They recently released their spring bags and I love all the colors and textures. I’ve linked my bag along with a few other favorites I saw below!
I thought it would be fun to let you in our favorite beach destination with the top 10 things we love to do while we’re here.
THINGS TO DO
1.Beach, always beach. We are total beach people and now with the kids it’s even more fun. It’s great to just let them run around and be free with no rules or boundaries (well besides the ocean). Brian is a really good swimmer so depending on the waves, he has free rein but we have to keep a close eye on Grace. She loves standing at the shoreline, and funny, she likes to yell at the waves. She usually gets knocked down at some point and then just unleashes on them, “BAD WAVES, BAD BAD BAD!!”. We pack a lunch, plenty of snacks and drinks, and usually a couple of coronas with lime for the adults.
2. Pool. My parents have a pool in their complex which the kids love. We take them there after the beach or sometimes if we need a break from the salt and the sand, we head to the pool. A couple noodles and rafts and the kids are happy as can be.
3. Dubois Park. This is a really cool place to take the kids. It’s a man made estuary and the water stays really shallow so you don’t need to worry so much about the big waves. There are always tons of kids there, lots of sea life to explore, and a little playground.
4. The Loggerhead Marine Life Center. This place houses turtles from all around the country and rehabilitates them before letting them back into the ocean. If you’re lucky, you might be see a turtle being released! We got to see that on this trip and it was so cool, even brought a tear to my eye.
PLACES TO EAT
5. Dune Dog. This restaurant is THE BEST! It’s not fancy, more like a little tropical Florida seafood shack but has amazing food and it’s so great to bring the kids to. It’s so casual so you don’t have to worry so much about them being on their best behavior if you know what I mean. Also, kids also eat for .99 cents on Wednesday nights and they bring in entertainment for them like a balloon artist. You would think Brian and Grace were in Disney World they get so excited.
6. Square Grouper + Guanabanas. These places are within walking distance and are Jupiter MUSTS! Square Grouper is a bar right on the beach (adults only) and always has live bands. So fun. Guanabanas is more of a restaurant setting but is SO cool. It’s all open air and it feels like you’re in the middle of a rainforest. Kids love it.
7. Blueline Surf + Paddle Co. This is a great place to go shopping in Florida for a little surfer outfit and also a place to rent paddle and surf boards.
8. Palm Beach Ice Cream. The best ice cream around, I love the heath bar crunch.
9. Papichulo. This is a new Mexican spot in town and it’s SOOOO cute. Feels like your in a different country and they have the best tacos AND queso ever.
10. Lighthouse Cove Adventure Golf. Little B has recently become obsessed with golf and he loves this mini golf spot. They also have an amazing playground and restaurant, also a full bar.
So, have we convinced you to go to Jupiter Florida yet?? You’ll love it!
GET THE LOOK
*thank you to Brahmin for sponsoring todays post!
To see more travel posts just like this click here!