Hey There Pumpkin Rug | Buffalo Check Rug | Shoes | Jeans
Summer left us pretty suddenly over here in CT, but I am actually excited to transition my wardrobe to the cooler weather items and have enjoyed shopping for new accessories! Today I am rounding up my 10, just kidding 11 (because it was too hard to narrow down) favorite fall accessories right now.
*Click any image to shop
- Hat – I love this fall fedora and at a good price too!
- Belt – Desperately needed a belt to wear with my mom jeans and dresses. I love this one.
- Drawstring Tote – I have been searching high and low for a new bag and I am so excited about this one I just ordered. Will be posting about it soon!
- Bow Pony Holder – I love the way bows look in a ponytail, I am excited to start rocking this with my fall outfits.
- Bow Mule – The color of these are so pretty and will be great to wear with crop jeans.
- Espadrille Platforms – Love the summer/fall look of these Soludos espadrilles.
- Studded Mules – Everyone’s favorite mule from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale back in stock!
- Booties – The color of these booties are beautiful just ordered them for winter and fall.
- Lace-up Bootie – There is something so unique on these lace up booties think they will look amazing with dresses and/or skinny jeans.
- Tortoiseshell Handle Tote – I love the tortoise handle on this everyday tote and a great price too.
- Reversible Faux Leather Tote & Wristlet – This is an old faithful I’ve had it for 3 years with NO issues and at an amazing price.