Now that we are putting our house back together after the renovation I am ALL about filling it up with beautiful holiday decor! Yesterday, Target announced that Hearth & Home with Magnolia (aka Chip and JoJo!!) released new items for their holiday line and they are absolutely perfect. I rounded up 10 of my favorite items but let’s be real there were too many to leave out so the rest of my picks are at the bottom of the post! How’s your holiday spirit these days? Are you an early Nov decorator or do you wait until December? This year I am feeling the early vibes!
*Click on any image to shop.
1.His & Hers Coffee Mugs – I think these are really sweet to have in your home or give to a newly engaged couple. His says “Hello Handsome” and hers says “Hello Beautiful”.
2. Mailbox for Letters To Santa – Great idea for kids to write their letters (using this cool notepad) and place them in the mailbox for Santa to receive. You can keep it on the mantel and then replace them with letters from Santa for them to open Christmas morning!
3. Holiday Pillows – There are a few really pretty options (like this one, and this one) but I loved this print. They also have it in as placemats and napkins.
4. Placemats – I really love these. The print is so simple with the red and black lines. They will be easy to care for and use for years to come.
5. Eucalyptus Wreath – I LOVE eucalyptus (as you can see from my everyday flower arrangements). You can bring this into your home now and it can last through the winter as it’s very pretty without too much flare so no holiday necessary to have this one on display.
6. Stockings – So many great options for pretty and festive stockings. You can always have more then one set up as well. You can add an accent to your staircase, second fireplace (if your house has that) or even a window.
7. Ornaments – You know these are my style. Simple and clean yet standout against the green of the tree. Just beautiful! I also LOVE this garland that I think would be a perfect match together.
8. Galvanized Tree Collar – So beautiful you don’t even need a skirt!
9. Advent Calendar – I really appreciate how they create beautiful pieces that celebrate the time of year/traditions of the holiday without being too flashy. This will nicely blend/match most any home.
10. Dollhouse – OK I remember when this thing sold out SO FAST last year and now it’s back! They also have this adorable farm house that I would love to get Grace!!