It is officially Fall and Halloween is right around the corner! For each holiday, I like to collect books that we can add to our home library that both excite and promote reading. Brian and Grace are at a really fun age where they can help pick out their own books to read at night before bed. They get really excited when I start to pull out the holiday themed books and this weekend I showed them our new additions to our Halloween collection. I did some shopping around and thought it would be fun to do a round-up of some of our classic Halloween favorites along with our new additions and best sellers that can all be found on Amazon! To go along with the nighttime stories, I am also sharing some cute finds for the kids including some of the cutest Halloween PJ’s I have ever seen and they are on sale for 35% off today!!
*Click any image to shop!
- Little Blue Truck’s Halloween – #1 Best Seller on Amazon – preschool & up
- Goodnight Goon: A Petrifying Parody – 1-3 yrs
- One, Two…Boo! – 2-3 yrs
- The Spooky Wheels On The Bus – 3-5 yrs
- Room On The Broom – 3-7yrs
- Peppa’s Halloween Party – 3-5 yrs
- Pinkalicious: Pink or Treat! – 4-8 yrs
- The Night Before Halloween – 4-8 yrs
- Pete The Cat: Trick or Pete – 4-8 yrs
- It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown – 4 & up