It is officially Fall and Halloween is right around the corner! And for each holiday, I like to collect books that we can add to our home library. This helps to both excite and promote reading. Brian and Grace are at a really fun age where they can help pick out their own books to read at night before bed. And they get really excited when I start to pull out the holiday themed books.
This weekend I showed them our new additions to our Halloween books. To find the right ones, I did some shopping around and thought it would be fun to do a round-up for you. These include some of our classic Halloween books along with new additions and best sellers that can all be found on Amazon! And to go along with the nighttime stories, I am also sharing some cute finds for the kids. Including some of the cutest Halloween PJ’s I have ever seen and they are on sale for 35% off today!!
*Click any image to shop!
- Little Blue Truck’s Halloween – #1 Best Seller on Amazon – preschool & up
- Goodnight Goon: A Petrifying Parody – 1-3 yrs
- One, Two…Boo! – 2-3 yrs
- The Spooky Wheels On The Bus – 3-5 yrs
- Room On The Broom – 3-7yrs
- Peppa’s Halloween Party – 3-5 yrs
- Pinkalicious: Pink or Treat! – 4-8 yrs
- The Night Before Halloween – 4-8 yrs
- Pete The Cat: Trick or Pete – 4-8 yrs
- It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown – 4 & up