Soup season!! This tortellini soup recipe is sure to keep you cozy🧣Made in our new @madein Dutch Oven that is super versatile and has become one of our favorite tools in the kitchen. Also it’s so pretty I like to leave it on the stove top as decor – and currently 20% off 🍽
- 1 package fresh cheese Tortellini, 9 oz.
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 diced onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1lb sweet sausage, casings removed
- 1 carton of chicken broth, 32 oz.
- 1 cans of diced tomatoes, 28 oz.
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 can of cannellini beans, 15 oz.
- Fresh Spinach
- French baguette
- In a large Dutch oven pot over medium heat add extra virgin olive oil and sauté your chopped onion for 5 mins, or until translucent. Add minced garlic.
- Add your sweet sausage out of the casing and cook until browned.
- Combine w/ diced tomatoes, carton of chicken broth, Italian seasoning and bay leaves, then bring to a boil.
- Add cannellini beans, parmesan cheese and your fresh tortellini. Simmer for 4 mins or until tortellini is cooked.
- Stir in fresh spinach until wilted then serve with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and a slice of french bread 🥖 #purejoyeats #ad https://liketk.it/3UMeF