Today I am sharing the most popular items I shared last month! May was a month of wardrobe transition for me so I had a lot of fun looking for items to bring to the beach, to add to our home and even curated a spring/summer capsule wardrobe. I always like to share what items you all are loving so that you can see what other people are really liking, make sure you didn’t miss out on anything you may have seen briefly but can’t find again or if you are new give you a glimpse for the first time.
1. Scalloped Bikini – #1 item last month! Tons of options for colors and at such a good price.
2. Round Rattan Bag – Under $40 and great reviews goes with any outfit!
3. Tie Front Poplin Shirt – On clearance and a match made in heaven with high-waisted white jeans or shorts.
4. Sunglasses – I can’t stop loving these $15 sunglasses!
5. Floral Maxi Dress – Under $30 and such a good Target find! A great dress for any summer event you have. The colors are beautiful and the pleated skirt is so flattering.
6. Linen Jumpsuit – On clearance right now for under $40! A great look you can dress up or down.
7. White Jeans – One of my favorite denim retailers nailed it again with these high-waist white jeans. Perfect for summer.
8. Rainbow Smocked Peasant Top – I love this top. So easy breezy for the summertime.
9. Denim Shorts – These are on sale right now for only $27.50! The distressed version is almost sold out but I also have the non-distressed pair and they are really great.
10. Lace-trim Peplum Tank – I love a good white top and this one is so good. The lace detail, the buttons it’s such a romantic top yet so so comfortable. I would pair with high-waisted jeans or shorts.