Hi Friends!! Today I am sharing some of the incredible insights from the Pure Joy Home Reader survey! If you saw my insta stories yesterday you know I got together with my PJH girl squad (Kelly and Kate) to do some serious planning for 2018! A huge part of that was discussing all the amazing feedback I received from the reader survey. WOW! I was amazed to see over 1,000 people respond and not only that – the comments, feedback and suggestions were SO thoughtful and extremely helpful to me. I can’t convey just how much this community means to me and I’m so very grateful for each and everyone one of you. Thank you, thank you thank you (!!) for taking the time out of your busy lives to do that 🙂
I wanted to take a minute to share some of the feedback from the survey and give you a sneak peek into what you can expect to see from Pure Joy Home this year!!
Top 10 Retailers – These are the ones you like the most though I also saw great suggestions for more variety of retailers!
- Old Navy
- Majority of readers like to spend $50-$100 though would spend higher for the right piece!
- Almost 60% of you found me through another blogger – you know I LOVE my blogging sisters and will continue to share my favorites for you to follow as well and share the love 🙂
- Most have been reading the blog 1-6 months but there were some awesome OG’s (original gangsters) that have been with me for over 3+ years – thanks for the continued support friends!! Welcome to all the new readers 🙂
- 91% of people said post away on Instagram (whether styled or not) – so I will!
- Insta stories – this was interesting!! More people 51% said post away (all the tiny dots) and then 47% said somewhere in the middle (more like dashes) so I will take all that into consideration when sharing!
- The biggest piece of feedback for the blog was to make it easier to shop my looks! I loved knowing this so I updated my website earlier this week (and shared on stories) so there are tabs for shopping sales (by retailer), my favorite items by category (tops, sweaters, dresses, shoes, etc.). You can still also shop by my Instagram posts and Instagram stories on the blog so check it out if you haven’t yet and let me know if that helps!
A lot of you responded and said to basically keep doing what I’m doing, so you can expect to see more Fashion (sales, styling tips, great finds, etc.), motherhood, recipes, travel, home decor, etc. But some other fun ideas you can expect to see soon on the blog are below:
- How to style an outfit with what you already have in your closet
- A day in the life of a blogger
- More work appropriate outfit finds
- More Fashion finds for all sizes/shapes
- Closet Organization
- Daily Routines (Hair, skincare, makeup)
- More Oils (YES!!!)
- Music suggestions (LOVE this one!!)
If you have any more suggestions on content you would like to see on the blog this year, please comment below!!