Is it even the Super Bowl if you don’t have wings? Even though the Bills aren’t playing in the Super Bowl this year 😭, it’s still one of my favorite days to host and make delicious food. Brian rounded up some of our best recipes for watching football, like our Easy-to-Make Chicken Enchiladas, Slow Cooker Chili Bar and our Chili Recipe, Plus, check out some other delicious food ideas for game day including a Hummus and Vegetable Board that would be so good with the Ithaca Buffalo Ranch Hummus. I’m already hungry for some game day cooking! Enjoy.
Brian’s Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ground black pepper
- 1-2 tbsp baking powder
- 12 oz Frank's red hot
- 6 tbsp butter
- celery sticks
- blue cheese dressing because B is from upstate NY, this is the only option to put on wings
- Preheat your air-fryer to 400 degrees.
- The key to crispy wings is to pat them dry with a paper towel or even place them in the refrigerator to dry them out.
- In a large bowl, season your wings with vegetable oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper and baking powder. Mix until evenly coated.
- Place the wings evenly in your air-fryer basket and place in the air-fryer for 30 mins. Make sure you place a tray on the rack directly below to catch any drippings.
- In medium saucepan, combine Franks red hot and honey and simmer for a few minutes. Next add your butter and stir until melted.
- In a large bowl, coat your crispy wings with the buffalo sauce until completely coated. Now they are ready to serve. Just add some celery and Blue cheese on the side. Enjoy!!
More Super Bowl Recipe Ideas:
- Our Chili – The best ever
- Pulled Pork Nachos – Perfect for using leftover pulled pork.
- Hummus And Vegetable Board – Use Ithaca Buffalo Ranch Hummus, you won’t be sorry!
- Easy-To-Make Chicken Enchiladas – Literally so easy.
- Sweet and Spicy Coca-Cola Chicken Wings – Sticky and delicious as it should be.
- Deviled Eggs – A classic.
- 7-Layer Dip – Very pretty and everyone loves it.
- French Onion Dip – Delicious with crunchy potato chips.
- Philly Cheesesteak Sliders – Just look at the photo and your mouth will water.
- Our Chili Recipe – In case you missed it. Should we rename Brian’s Famous Chili?